Built for those who demand more out of a performance sock. These women's ultralight socks combine a lightweight fit with advanced compression technology that increases circulation and helps prevent injury. Hit the ground running in these top quality compression socks.
- Encircles your muscles more than 300 times in graduated compression
- Ultralight design and hydrophobic materials improve breathability
- 25% less volume than CEP Compression Socks
- Anatomically padded cushioning, anti-blister, anti-hotspot
- Seamless toe-closure for maximum comfort
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression
- Low-maintenance ownership -- machine wash and dry
- Guaranteed for six months (150-200 wears)
Material: 60% Polyamide (Nylon), 25% Elastane, 15% Polypropylene
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1 877 330 5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns