This support is ideal for men and women needing treatment for minor back aches and pains resulting from sprains, muscle soreness and strains, cramping, or contusion (bruising) and can be used during activity or when standing or sitting for an extended period of time.
- Features a reusable gel pack that can be heated in the microwave for therapeutic heat or stored in the freezer for cold therapy.
- A mesh pocket holds the gel insert over the lower lumbar region.
- Plush, ventilated elastic panels are made of lightweight elastic with a unique ventilated filament stitch for cool, comfortable compression.
- Panels overlap and give a contouring shape over the lower lumbar region.
- Easy hook and loop closure for easy application and removal.
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email email@example.com
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns