THERAFIRMlight® Opaque Tights 10-15 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Dress your legs in warmth and style with these fashionable light compression microfiber tights. Tights provide an extra layer of warmth and the light support energizes tired legs and feet and promotes blood flow.
Therafirm Women's Light Compression Tights are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent light swelling.
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
Therafirm Women's Light Compression Tights Feature:
- 10-15 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- High waist design provides shaping support and superior comfort
- New and improved top helps prevent rolling and pinching at the waist Reinforced toe for extra durability
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Made in the USA
Care: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.