THERAFIRMlight® Men's Ribbed Trouser Socks 10-15 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Energize tired legs and feet for any occasion with these men's dress socks feature an over-the-calf ribbed style and non-binding, knit-in bands that hold the socks in place for all day wear.
Therafirm Light Men's Ribbed Dress Socks are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent light swelling.
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
Therafirm Light Men's Ribbed Dress Socks Feature:
- 10-15 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Comfort toe and heel
- Cotton, Micro-fiber blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Made in the USA
Care: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.