THERAFIRMlight® Knee High 10-15 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Energize tired legs and feet and promote blood flow with these super-soft light support knee highs - wrap your legs in a light amount of graduated support. The soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
Therafirm Light Support Women's Knee High Stockings are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent light swelling.
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
Therafirm Light Support Women's Knee High Stockings Feature:
- 10-15 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable sheer knit
- Stays up all day with soft comfort band
- Sheer, reinforced toe for durability
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Made in the USA
Care: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.