THERAFIRM® Moderate Support Women's Trouser Socks 20-30 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Stylish trouser socks with moderate gradient compression.
Therafirm women's moderate ribbed support socks are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, prevent moderate swelling and other conditions as physician recommended. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm women's moderate ribbed support socks feature:
- 20-30 mmhg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Comfort toe and heel
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- Made in the usa
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
Contraindications: any skin irritations, allergies to dyes, congestive heart failure, arterial disorders, existing dvt. If any of these conditions apply, consult your physician for advice.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.