THERAFIRM® Moderate Support Open Toe Thigh Highs 20-30 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed for men or women with an open toe to give the toes extra wiggle room, these stockings prevent moderate ankle swelling. Soft comfort band is non-restrictive and stays in place. Semi-opaque knit helps hide any imperfections. Also available in closed-toe style.
THERAFIRM MODERATE SUPPORT OPEN-TOE KNEE HIGH STOCKINGS
for men and women are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Moderate Support Knee High Stockings Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Open-toe for more room
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
- Also available in closed-toe style
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.