THERAFIRM® Moderate Support Full Calf Knee High Stockings 20-30 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed for fuller lower legs, these moderate support knee highs prevent moderate swelling and tired, achy legs.
THERAFIRM MODERATE SUPPORT FULL CALF KNEE HIGH STOCKINGS
for men and women are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling while accomodating up to a 26 inch calf. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Moderate Support Full Calf Knee High Stockings Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fuller lower leg to accomodate up to a 26 inch calf
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe for durability
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.