THERAFIRM® Firm Support Open Toe Knee High Stockings 30-40 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Often physician recommended to prevent moderate swelling and other conditions. Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day. Semi-opaque knit helps hide any imperfections. Also available in closed-toe style.
Therafirm Firm Support Knee High Open-Toe Stockings for men and women are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling.
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
Therafirm Firm Support Knee High Open-Toe Stockings Feature:
- 30-40 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable semi-opaque knit
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Open-toe allows toes more wiggle room
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Made in the USA
- Also available in closed-toe style
Care: Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.