THERAFIRM® Firm Support Men's Trouser Socks 30-40 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Often physician recommended to prevent moderate swelling and other conditions, these knee high ribbed support socks feature a knit-in band that keeps socks in place for all day wear for any occasion.
THERAFIRM FIRM MEN'S RIBBED DRESS SOCKS
are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs and prevent moderate swelling. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Firm Men's Ribbed Dress Socks Feature:
- 30-40 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Comfort toe and heel
- Nylon, spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- 100% USA Made
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.