THERAFIRM® Firm Support Knee High Stockings 30-40 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Often physician recommended to prevent moderate swelling and other conditions. Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day. Semi-opaque knit helps hide any imperfections. Also available in open-toe style.
THERAFIRM FIRM SUPPORT KNEE HIGH STOCKINGS
for men and women are designed to improve circulation, relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, and prevent moderate swelling. True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
Therafirm Firm Support Knee High Stockings Feature:
- 30-40 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Fashionable semi-opaque knit
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe for durability
- Two-way stretch nylon and spandex blend
- Micro-Cool process wicks away moisture, providing a comfortable coolness
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
- Also available in open-toe style
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.