Therafirm Compressogrip® Sleeve
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Compressogrip Sleeves — For wrists / elbows / arms / ankles / knees / legs / torso
Compressogrip sleeves are unique elastic tubular support bandages that can be used in place of a conventional elastic bandage or other type of support. Compressogrip support and applies compression on the part of the body to which it is applied. It may be removed and reapplied easily. Used for comfort and support under braces, for controlling and reducing edema and to minimize hypertrophic scarring.
Compressogrip sleeves work well in treating strains, sprains, soft tissue injuries, edema, joint effusions and pressure dressings. The wearer experiences complete freedom of movement, as well as effective support that stays in place and lasts. Compressogrip does not require pins or tapes to stay in place. Fitting is easy.
Compressogrip Sleeves Feature
- Finished edges permit washing and reuse wihtout fraying or raveling
- Approximate single layer pressure at 50% stretch is 20–25mmHg, 100% stretch compression is almost doubled
- Doubled layers will almost double compression at both 50% and 100% stretch
- Applications of more than two layers should be monitored as compression may exceed the limits of desired therapeutic pressure
- Consistent 20–25mmHg compression
- Does not roll up or come undone easily, but stays in place
- Less bulk makes it easier to fit under clothing
- 92% polyester, 8% spandex for white and beige
- 87.4% polyester, 4.6% X-Static®, 8% spandex for X-Static® grey
- Made with latex-free materials
- May be machine washed with warm water and no bleach and tumble dried
- X-Static® is a registered trademark of Noble Fibers Technologies, Inc.