THERAFIRM® Anti-Embolism Thigh High Open Toe Stocking 18 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Therafirm Anti-Embolism Thigh High Open-Toe Stockings are designed to promote better blood flow and can help prevent leg swelling, leg discomfort, and deep venous thrombosis (DVT) for men or women subjected to bedrest or otherwise immobilized.
THERAFIRM ANTI-EMBOLISM THIGH HIGH STOCKINGS
prevent leg swelling and helps with leg discomfort, improves circulation, helps deep venous thrombosis (DVT), commonly known as blood clots Ideal for post surgery or prolonged bedrest.
Therafirm Anti-Embolism Open-Toe Thigh High Stockings Feature:
- 18 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Open-toe gives access for easy inspection
- Often physician recommended
- Nylon and spandex blend
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Lay flat to dry.
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
WHO SHOULD WEAR GRADIENT COMPRESSION HOSIERY?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Tired, aching, fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- Stand or sit for long periods
Additionally, many simply appreciate wearing our compression products and love the way they make their legs feel.