The Sydney Bra by Wear Ease® is designed for women to wear as a compression bra. Provides compression for swelling caused by lymphedema, edema or surgery. The wide band support and the surplice style of the bust provides a great bra to wear while managing tissue expanders. Can be worn as a swim top or an activity bra.
Style 780 Sydney Bra features:
- Removable bust cups for additional shape
- Pocketed cups
- Wide band for exceptional support
- “Step into” garment designed for ease of donning
- High cut underarms and back targets swelling
- Built-in pockets for prostheses if needed
- Snug enough to hold chip pads and swell spots in place
- Hidden seams and sturdy construction
- UPF 50+ UV Protected
- Comfortable body shaping garments for uninterrupted wear
- Lightweight, supportive & moisture resistant
- Firm fabric for control & compression
- High performance 80% Nylon 20% Spandex fabric, Latex free
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns