Knit construction is designed to put on easily and is ideal for patients with arthritis or limited range of motion. Double-covered yarns provide great elasticity and easy donning and removal. Double-covered yarns ensure durability and a long product life. Hand wash socks or stockings in lukewarm water.
- Essential Opaque offers durability you can trust in our largest range of sizes, making it your go-to choice for everyday hosiery.
- Largest size range
- Durable construction combined with a smooth, opaque look
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
- Soft to the skin with a silicone dot band to prevent slipping
- Product Materials: 64% Nylon, 36% Spandex; Non-Latex
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1 877 330 5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns