Sigvaris Secure Armsleeve ensures strong containment by design with maximum stiffness and minimal garment fatigue compared to other circular knit garments. High modulus in-lay yarns provide containment and work to maintain limb profile. Secure dotted band is breathable and appropiate for sensitive skin. Unique sizing system fits a wide range of regular and full sizes- up to 20 inch arms
- More graduated compression and containment than traditional garments
- Provides UPF 50+ sun protection
- Ideal for patients with chronic edema
- Indications include lymphedema, post-operative edema, and post-mastectomy care
- Combines compression and containment with comfort and durability that's optimal for comfortably managing and helping to prevent lympedema
- Product Materials: 78% Nylon, 22% Spandex; Non-latex
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1 877 330 5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns