Sigvaris Thermoregulating Wool Socks 20-30mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
The Sigvaris Fine Australian Merino Wool constructed with itch-free fibers feels soft and comfortable against the skin . Naturally durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating for all seasons makes it the perfect sock for your outdoor needs. Absorbs 35% of its weight in water, keeping skin dry longer and preventing hypothermia by maintaining warmth in extreme weather conditions. Helps boost energy levels, improve circulation, and provides relief against delayed onset muscle soreness. Superior athletic sizing assortment and comfort and fit with 50+ years of graduated compression expertise! True graduated compression from the global leader of graduated compression socks .
- Motion Thermoregulating Wool combines the benefits of natural Merino wool with cushioned soles, making it ideal for wherever the road takes you!
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odor-resistant
- Cushioned, padded soles help prevent blisters
- Double-covered inlay yarns provide comfort and allow product to easily glide on and off
- BEST SUITED FOR management of symptoms related to chronic venous disease; People who stand on their feet all day; Work boots, steel-toed shoes, and most occupational footwear; Outdoor work environments
- Product Materials: 67% Fine Merino Wool, 26% Nylon, 7% Spandex; Non-Latex