Sigvaris All-Season Wool is made with 53% Extrafine Australian Merino Wool. It is inherently thermoregulating, moisture wicking, insulating and durable, making it ideal as a comfortable everyday compression sock. Non-constricting Non-constricting top band and toe zone.
- Natural properties of wool make these socks odor resistant
- Thermoregulating for year round wear and keeps feet dry
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Merino is the softest and finest wool available in the world and is inherently itch-free.
- BEST SUITED FOR tired, heavy, restless, aching legs, travelers, occupational leg health risks, expecting mothers, family history of chronic vein disease
- Product Materials: 53% Extra-fine Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 9% Spandex; Non-Latex
In-stock items will ship within 1 business day of your order being placed. Please allow 2-3 business days for non-stock items to ship. If you would like to know if your item is in stock, please contact customer service at 1-877-330-5900, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Orders must be received before 3PM EST to deliver the following day when selecting One Day Shipping at checkout.
Occasionally, items will be on backorder. Customer service will notify you by phone or email to inform you of the duration of the delay and any comparable substitute that is available sooner.
Transit times will vary depending on your location, but range from 1-5 business days.
Please inspect all products upon receipt, to make sure they are correct and free from defect. Items may be returned to us for refund or exchange, for 45 days from purchase, if they are in new condition, including packaging.
**Please note that Prenatal Cradle garments, Jeunique, ITA-MED/Gabriella, Underworks, and Fembrace products are excluded from the return policy.
Shipping charges are non-refundable, unless there was an error made on our part. In this case, we will refund the customer’s return postage via UPS Ground or USPS Priority Mail, or offer a prepaid UPS return label.
For full return policy, click Returns