New Dawn Compression Camisole by Wear Ease®
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
New Dawn Camisole by Wear Ease®, a post-surgical camisole designed for women to wear after breast or chest surgery. This Velcro front closure camisole with added exterior support below the bust line, provides a new solution for post-surgical needs. Inside soft latex free elastic encircles the entire torso allowing the positioning of the removable drainage tube pouches from front to sides or back according to needs. This band also provides the support of a built-in shelf bra. The drainage tube pouches can be removed and the camisole can be worn for leisure wear after surgery or during radiation. Should fit comfortable but not too snug. Room is needed for holding and hiding the drain pouches.
- Soft Velcro® front closure
- Easy donning for women with limited mobility
- Built-in Shelf Bra for Support and Pockets for Prosthesis and/or Breast Forms
- Two Removable Drainage Tube Pouches
- Wide range of sizes from XS to 4X
- Easy to slip-on and fasten in front
- Latex Free
Fabric Content: Cotton jersey; 92% combed cotton, 8% spandex .