EASE by Therafirm® Moderate Support Mens Trouser Socks 20-30mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
New EASE by Therafirm® men's trouser socks are designed to help prevent or manage mild edema or moderate swelling, prevent or manage DVT, prevent or treat moderate varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, comfortable top that stays in place all day and reinforced toe and heel for durability. Best fit promoted with both short & long lengths!
EASE BY THERAFIRM® MEN'S MODERATE SUPPORT TROUSER SOCKS
True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
EASE by Therafirm® Men's Moderate Support Trouser Socks Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns for ease in donning
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Smooth toe seam
- Moisture wicking providing a dry comfortable coolness
- Nylon, lycra blend
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- 100% USA Made
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.