EASE by Therafirm® Mild Support Mens Trouser Socks 15-20mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
New EASE by Therafirm® men's trouser socks are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, comfortable top that stays in place all day and reinforced toe and heel for durability. Best fit promoted with both short & long lengths!
EASE BY THERAFIRM® MEN'S MILD SUPPORT TROUSER SOCKS
True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
EASE by Therafirm® Men's Mild Support Trouser Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns for ease in donning
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Smooth toe seam
- Moisture wicking providing a dry comfortable coolness
- Nylon, lycra blend
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- 100% USA Made
Be sure to use the size chart and measuring instructions to determine best size and fit.
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.