Core-Spun by Therafirm® Gradient Compression Thigh High Socks 30-40 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed to be easily slipped on, Core-Spun by Therafirm firm compression thigh high support sock's soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
CORE-SPUN BY THERAFIRM FIRM SUPPORT THIGH HIGH SOCKS
Building off the highly popular Core-Spun casual support sock, Therafirm introduces a full length gradient compression garment that's also easier to don and more comfortable to wear! Ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns make Core-Spun socks unique. Improve circulation, prevent moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Firm Support Thigh High Socks Feature:
- 30-40 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the thigh highs easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
WHAT IS CORE-SPUN?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
WHO SHOULD WEAR SUPPORT SOCKS?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression products:
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers