Core-Spun by Therafirm® Gradient Compression Socks 20-30 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Designed to be easily slipped on, Core-Spun by Therafirm moderate compression support sock's soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
CORE-SPUN BY THERAFIRM MODERATE SUPPORT SOCKS
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don & more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent moderate swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Moderate Support Socks Feature:
- 20-30 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax® or X-STATIC® fibers wick away moisture for a dyer & more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
WHAT IS CORE-SPUN?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
WHO SHOULD WEAR SUPPORT SOCKS?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression products:
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers