Core-Spun by Therafirm® Gradient Compression Socks 15-20 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers and to help promote better blood flow, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet. Plus, the soft, ultra stretchy fibers ensure these compression socks are easier to put on and more comfortable to wear.
CORE-SPUN BY THERAFIRM MILD SUPPORT SOCKS
An everyday sock with ultra-stretchy core-spun yarns that make Core-Spun socks easier to don & more comfortable to wear. Improve circulation, prevent mild swelling, and relieve tired, achy legs and feet!
Core-Spun by Therafirm Mild Support Socks Feature:
- 15-20 mmHg (the mean compression for an average ankle size)
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- Moisture wicking fibers
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Added thickness makes the sock more comfortable for all-day wear
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- Polyester/nylon/spandex styles are designed to help prevent edema, leg discomfort, and deep vein thrombosis for long distance travelers.*
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
*CONTRAINDICATIONS: Compression products should not be worn and is contraindicated if you have any of the following conditions: Severe arterial insufficiency, cutaneous infections, acute dermatitis, wet dermatosis, uncontrolled congestive heart failure, skin irritations, allergies to dyes.
WHAT IS CORE-SPUN?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
WHO SHOULD WEAR SUPPORT SOCKS?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression products:
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers
GREAT FOR TRAVEL
During travel it is common to experience discomfort in the legs & feet. Sitting for long periods of time can reduce blood flow to the legs & feet. This can cause minor leg problems like tired legs, leg cramps and swelling.