Core-Sport® by Therafirm Gradient Compression Athletic Socks 20-30mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Recover faster and fight fatigue with Core-Sport by Therafirm Athletic Performance Socks.
CORE-SPORT BY THERAFIRM 20-30MMHG ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE SOCKS
Core-Sport by Therafirm Athletic Compression Socks provide a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases toward the calf. True gradient compression helps to improve blood flow from the ankle to heart, improving oxygenation in the blood and enhancing your workout. Other benefits of true gradient compression include: increased energy for endurance, better performance, reduced muscle fatigue, and shorter recovery time after a workout.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Features Include:
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Arch compression for added support
- Anti-microbial to help prevent odor in the sock
- Cushioned heel and foot to reduce impact
WHAT IS CORE-SPUN?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
WHO SHOULD WEAR SUPPORT SOCKS?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression products:
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers