Core-Sport® by Therafirm Gradient Compression Athletic Leg Sleeves 15-20 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Recover faster and fight fatigue with the Core-Sport by Therafirm Leg Sleeve
CORE-SPORT BY THERAFIRM 15-20MMHG LEG SLEEVES
Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Leg Sleeves deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases around the calf. Benefits of true gradient compression include: increased energy for endurance, better performance, reduced muscle fatigue, and shorter recovery time after a long workout.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Leg Sleeves Features Include:
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Anti-microbial to help prevent odor in the sock
- Footless design for pairing with your favorite socks
WHAT IS CORE-SPUN?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
WHO SHOULD WEAR SUPPORT SOCKS?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression products:
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers