Core-Sport® by Therafirm Gradient Compression Athletic Arm Sleeves 15-20 mmHg
- Quick Fulfillment
- Free Shipping
- Friendly Service
- Serving Customers since 1998
Reduce muscle fatigue, support muscle stability and protect arm from injury with a Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Arm Sleeve
CORE-SPORT BY THERAFIRM 15-20MMHG COMPRESSION ARM SLEEVE
The Core-Sport by Therafirm Compression Arm Sleeve delivers a controlled amount of pressure which is greatest at the wrist and gradually decreases around the upper arm. True gradient compression can help provide more energy for endurance, reduced muscle fatigue, and protection from injury. Its core-spun construction makes it ultra stretchy, easier to put on & more comfortable to wear.
Core-Sport by Therafirm Features Include:
- Graduated compression for better circulation and added support and stabilization
- High-tech fibers that wick moisture away from the skin
- Comfort top that stays in place without binding
- Antimicrobial to help prevent odor int he sleeve
- Stretchy yarns conform to the arm comfortably without loosing shape
WHAT IS CORE-SPUN?
Core-Spun is the process of combining two different fibers into one. One fiber provides graduated compression while the other provides increased stretch. The combination creates a graduated compression sock that is easier to put on and more comfortable.
WHO SHOULD WEAR SUPPORT SOCKS?
People who have or are experiencing any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression products:
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen ankles
- Stand or sit for long periods
- Expectant mothers